How To Design Workplaces For Neurodivergent Employees

design for Neurodivergent Employees
Barclays new Glasgow campus – Design by Motionspot

One in five British people are disabled, and while most building regulations focus on physical access, for wheelchair users in particular, only 8% of these 14.1 million disabled people actually use a wheelchair, meaning that the needs of the remaining 92% are potentially not being met by the built environment.

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *